Club Milk Pancakes
I don’t know about you, but Pancake Tuesday has certainly ‘creped’ up on us! For the day that’s in it, why not try our pancake recipe with a seriously scrumptious Jacob’s filling – jam packed with our classic Club Milks, caramel sauce and crunchy pecans!
With a recipe as totally tasty as this, the only thing you should be worrying about is perfecting your pancake flipping skills!
– Odlums Crêpe Style Pancakes Mix
– 450ml milk
– Pecan nuts
– Club Milks
– Caramel sauce
– Frying Pan
– Rolling pin for biscuit bashing!
– Mixing bowl
– Firstly, turn the bottle of Odlums Crêpe Style Pancakes Mix upside down and shake to loosen the mixture.
– Open the bottle and place 450ml of milk into the bottle until the liquid meets the line on the pack.
– Close the bottle and get shaking! Continue to shake the bottle until the mix is fully dissolved with the milk.
– Place a knob of butter on to the pan and begin to heat.
– Once you’re happy that the pan is hot enough, carefully reopen the bottle and pour on enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
– Now for the fun part – get flipping! Cook both sides of the pancake until golden brown. Once cooked, set aside on a plate to cool.
– Crush the Club Milks using the rolling pin before mixing in with a handful of pecans.
– Heat up a small bowl of the caramel sauce in the microwave.
– Spoon the filling into the centre of your pancake and drizzle with the caramel sauce.
– Fold over your pancake, drizzle the remaining caramel on top and enjoy!
You might also like...
Match the Jacob’s Biscuit to its Retro Ad
Put your knowledge to test and find out how much you really know about Jacob’s Biscuits!
Our favourite autumn hunger busters
Can you believe that it’s the start of September already? Where did the time go?!