You have ‘Guac’ to be kidding me
So you’ve invited your friends over, you have your favourite films at the ready and your night is set. There’s just one thing you nearly forgot – you can’t let your visitors go hungry!
If you’re on the lookout for an easy appetiser that will keep your guests (and you!) coming back for seconds, why not try this quick, easy to make and totally tasty five ingredient guacamole recipe.
Better yet, you only need one bowl to make it. That means less time washing dishes and more time munching.
– 3 avocados
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 lime
– 2 cloves of garlic
– A pinch of salt
– Your favourite TUC cracker
– Mixing bowl
– Knife and fork – yes, that’s all you really need!
– Firstly, cut each avocado in half, remove the pit, scrape out the middle of the avocados and place into a bowl
– Mash up the avocados to the consistency that you desire
– Cut the tomatoes and garlic up and mix into the avocados
– Squeeze the juice of one fresh lime to the mixture and stir
– Finally, add the salt to the mixture and continue to stir
There you have it – it’s that simple! Serve with our tasty TUC range and some of your favourite veggies and off you dip.
Our top tip: For that extra kick, make sure to try this delicious guacamole with TUC Paprika. Just make sure you can handle the heat!
You might also like...
The Jacob’s Mexican Crunch
We love this combination of fresh ingredients & flavours – simple and yummy! What do you top your Jacob’s Crispbreads with?
School Lunch: 5 Days, 5 Ways
It can be hard to come up with new and exciting school lunch box ideas! Don’t fear, we’ve got you covered!