Delicious J-O’s cheesecake recipe
Whether it’s a quiet night in, a family get together or a catch up with friends, a yummy dessert is essential for any occasion.
A delicious dessert doesn’t have to be complicated to make either (we can’t all be Gordon Ramsey after all!)
So what’s super easy to make and totally tasty too? A cheesecake of course!
Bursting with J-O’s, this cheesecake is so simple to make, it requires no baking, few ingredients and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes.
Just a word of advice though: make sure to keep a stash of J-O’s hidden, you will be surprised by how many hungry hands will try rob them.
– 15 J-O’s
– 4 table spoons of melted butter
– 453 grams or 16 ounces of softened cream chees
– 453 grams or 16 ounces of full fat cream
– 1 cup of sugar
– 12 J-O’s, chopped
– 1 table spoon of vanilla extract
– 23 x 5 cm baking tray
– Mixing bowl
– Crush the J-O’s in a blender until they form fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and sugar and mix well
– Transfer mixture into the bottom of a baking tray and firmly flatten into one even layer
– Put the crust in the fridge to chill while you make the filling
– Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until it is well mixed and smooth. Set aside
– Whip the cream and then gently fold into the cream cheese mixture until combined
– Once done, gently fold the chopped J-O’s into the mixture
– Remove the crust from the fridge and gently pour the filling into the pan before spreading it around to create an even layer
– Lovingly scatter crushed J-O’s on top – because you can never have too much crunchy, creamy goodness!
– Allow to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight
– Remove the cheesecake from the pan and cut it into slices to serve
There you have it – no fuss, no baking, but totally tasty.
You might also like...
Merry Mallow Christmas Puds
Our Merry Mallow Christmas Puds are the perfect festive snack to share with the whole family!
Are you a nibbler, dunker or chomper?
Are you a devious dunker, a patient nibbler or a busy chomper? Take our quiz now to find out!