Kris Kimberley Reindeer Pops
What’s the best present you can get your Kris Kindle this year? A festive carton of totally tasty Kris Kimberley of course! Better yet, why not give this Jacob’s classic a festive makeover and try create these Kris Kimberley Reindeer Pops? Quick, easy and utterly delicious, they’re the perfect nibble to share with loved ones over the Christmas season!
– Kris Kimberley
– Milk chocolate
– White icing
– Red sweets
– Mini pretzels
– Drinking straws
– Cocktail sticks
– Cut a drinking straw in half and push it through a Kris Kimberley biscuit.
– Melt some milk chocolate squares in the microwave before pouring the chocolate over the ‘Pop’.
– While the chocolate is still wet, snap a mini pretzel in half and attach each half on either side of the biscuit to act as antlers! Use extra chocolate if necessary to help them stick.
– Carefully attach two blobs of white icing to make eyes, before dotting the centre of the eyes with some chocolate to create the pupil.
– Not forgetting Rudolph’s nose! Place a bright, red sweet on to the middle of the ‘Pop’, using some of the melted chocolate as a glue.
– To finish, place the Reindeer Pops into the fridge and leave to set overnight – let’s see if those hungry hands can dare wait that long though!
Our top tip: Use chocolate spread instead of melted chocolate if you don’t have a hob or microwave nearby, it works a treat.
You might also like...
Match the Jacob’s Biscuit to its Retro Ad
Put your knowledge to test and find out how much you really know about Jacob’s Biscuits!
MISTLETOE MIKADO PARCELS
So, what are we wishing for under the Christmas tree this year? These Mikado parcels of course!