I don’t know about you, but we’re dreaming of a pink and white Christmas! So, with the season that’s in it, why not try make this Snoconut inspired festive creation? These Snoconut Snowpeople look great, taste great and are so fun to make too.
– Snoconut Creams
– Milk chocolate
– Pink and white marshmallows
– Round sweets in mixed colours
You will need
– Cocktail sticks
– Place some milk chocolate squares into a bowl, before placing in the microwave to heat until fully melted.
– Dip one end of a marshmallow into the melted chocolate to make the snowman’s hat.
– Once dry, dip the end of a cocktail stick into the bowl of melted chocolate and draw eyes and a mouth on your snow person – now is the perfect time to get creative!
– Using the chocolate as a glue, stick a small, round sweet onto the marshmallow face to make a nose, before attaching the marshmallow to the middle of a Snoconut Cream.
– To finish, add two more sweets to the Snoconut Cream to act as buttons. Use some extra chocolate to help them stick.
– Place the snowman into the fridge for approximately 20 minutes to set.
– Now just watch as your guests and hungry stomachs gobble up these scrumptious, snowy snacks!
Our top tip: Use pink and white marshmallows to match the Snoconut Creams – they’ll look just as good as they taste!
You might also like...
Feel The Love This Valentine’s Day
One Jacob’s favourite, two delightful desserts – perfect to be shared this Valentine’s Day.
Terms and conditions
This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of Valeo Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion. Promotional Period: The Competition runs from 11am Monday 3rd July and closes 10am Monday 31st July 2017. No purchase […]