ARE YOU READY TO SHAM-ROCK?
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than whipping up these easy leprechaun hats that are perfect for little leprechaun hands to help make! With its marshmallow centre and crumbly ginger base – they’re better than any pot of gold!
• Kimberley biscuits
• Large marshmallows
• Milk chocolate
• Apple laces
• Break up some milk chocolate squares into a bowl, before placing in the microwave to heat until fully melted.
• Dip some Kimberley into the melted chocolate (double the chocolate, double the treat!) and carefully place on a plate or tray to set.
• Repeat this until you are happy with the number of Kimberley treats you have created!
• Using a toothpick, dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate until they are fully coated. Carefully place on a plate or tray, and wait until fully set. Make sure to coat the same amount of marshmallows as Kimberley – we don’t want to leave a treat behind.
• Using some of the leftover melted chocolate as a glue, carefully place a dollop of the chocolate onto the middle of a Kimberley, before dropping a coated marshmallow on top and pressing firmly down.
• Pop the plate into the fridge for around 40 minutes to allow our leprechaun hats to set.
• Once the chocolate has set, cut an apple lace to size and wrap around the bottom of the marshmallow and finish by tying in a pretty bow.
And there you have it – it’s that easy! Simple, tasty leprechaun hats that seriously sham-ROCK. Perfect for any Paddy’s Day party.
Top Tip: If you can’t find apple laces, then use a green sweet and stick it on to the side of the hat using some melted chocolate to add that pop of green!
You’ll be wishing for a plate of these St Patrick’s Day treats at the end of every rainbow!
You might also like...
The Biscuit Evolution!
Take a trip down memory lane and explore the evolving Jacob’s range and the changing faces of your favourite biscuits!
Add Crunch to Your Snack Time
Jacob’s Crisp Bakes are the light and crispy way to add more crunch to your snack time.