I don’t know about you, but Pancake Tuesday has certainly ‘creped’ up on us! For the day that’s in it, why not try our pancake recipe with a seriously scrumptious Jacob’s filling – jam packed with our classic Club Milks, caramel sauce and crunchy pecans!
With a recipe as totally tasty as this, the only thing you should be worrying about is perfecting your pancake flipping skills!
– Odlums Crêpe Style Pancakes Mix
– 450ml milk
– Pecan nuts
– Club Milks
– Caramel sauce
– Frying Pan
– Rolling pin for biscuit bashing!
– Mixing bowl
– Firstly, turn the bottle of Odlums Crêpe Style Pancakes Mix upside down and shake to loosen the mixture.
– Open the bottle and place 450ml of milk into the bottle until the liquid meets the line on the pack.
– Close the bottle and get shaking! Continue to shake the bottle until the mix is fully dissolved with the milk.
– Place a knob of butter on to the pan and begin to heat.
– Once you’re happy that the pan is hot enough, carefully reopen the bottle and pour on enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
– Now for the fun part – get flipping! Cook both sides of the pancake until golden brown. Once cooked, set aside on a plate to cool.
– Crush the Club Milks using the rolling pin before mixing in with a handful of pecans.
– Heat up a small bowl of the caramel sauce in the microwave.
– Spoon the filling into the centre of your pancake and drizzle with the caramel sauce.
– Fold over your pancake, drizzle the remaining caramel on top and enjoy!