Darina’s Crackin’ Crab Canapés
Here at Jacob’s, we love a good recipe inspiration! That’s why we’ve asked food editor Darina Coffey to rustle up her favourite cracker combos. Up first is her crackin’ crab canapes.
Light and refreshing, with a zesty kick, these sophisticated bites are the perfect summer snack to dig your claws into!
– Our brand new cracker to the Jacob’s Cream Cracker range – Cracked Black Pepper
– 150g of flaked white crab meat
– 30g of crème fraiche
– 1 lemon
– A handful of fresh, chopped chives
– Strainer or sieve
– Mixing bowl
– Drain the crab in a strainer and pick through to remove any shells.
– In a small bowl, mix together the crab, lemon juice, crème fraiche and add some finely diced chives.
– Now it’s time to get topping!
– Carefully spread a dollop of the crab mixture on to our Jacob’s Cracked Black Pepper Cream Crackers.
– Finally, top with a sprinkling of fresh, chopped chives.
And that’s it! Oh so simple, yet seriously tasty – this cracker combo will have you full in a pinch!
Our top tip: Having friends over? Don’t fret! This recipe is the perfect canapé to kick off a summer garden party!
You might also like...
Our one shot wonder
Tuck into our exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of our utterly unique ad.
School Lunch: 5 Days, 5 Ways
It can be hard to come up with new and exciting school lunch box ideas! Don’t fear, we’ve got you covered!