Darina’s Crackin’ Crab Canapés
Here at Jacob’s, we love a good recipe inspiration! That’s why we’ve asked food editor Darina Coffey to rustle up her favourite cracker combos. Up first is her crackin’ crab canapes.
Light and refreshing, with a zesty kick, these sophisticated bites are the perfect summer snack to dig your claws into!
– Our brand new cracker to the Jacob’s Cream Cracker range – Cracked Black Pepper
– 150g of flaked white crab meat
– 30g of crème fraiche
– 1 lemon
– A handful of fresh, chopped chives
– Strainer or sieve
– Mixing bowl
– Drain the crab in a strainer and pick through to remove any shells.
– In a small bowl, mix together the crab, lemon juice, crème fraiche and add some finely diced chives.
– Now it’s time to get topping!
– Carefully spread a dollop of the crab mixture on to our Jacob’s Cracked Black Pepper Cream Crackers.
– Finally, top with a sprinkling of fresh, chopped chives.
And that’s it! Oh so simple, yet seriously tasty – this cracker combo will have you full in a pinch!
Our top tip: Having friends over? Don’t fret! This recipe is the perfect canapé to kick off a summer garden party!
You might also like...
The Biscuit Evolution!
Take a trip down memory lane and explore the evolving Jacob’s range and the changing faces of your favourite biscuits!
Our Favourite Crispbread Snacks
Try one of these yummy and filling Jacob’s Crispbread snacks to help banish those unwanted cravings!