Darina’s Crunchy Crouton Salad
Looking for a satisfying light lunch with a Jacob’s twist? Darina’s scrumptious salad is simple, easy to make and has a deliciously distinctive crunch – perfect for the summer months!
– Jacob’s Crisp Bakes with Wholewheat
– 70g of baby spinach or rocket mix
– 150g of goat’s cheese (crumbled)
– 2 slices of prosciutto
– 1 conference pear
– 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
– 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
– 1/2 tablespoon of honey
– Salt and pepper
– Large mixing bowl
– Small bowl
– To begin, place a tablespoon of rapeseed oil and a tablespoon of red wine vinegar into a small bowl, before adding a ½ tablespoon of honey. Then, get whisking! Once mixed, add a pinch of salt and pepper to season.
– Place the spinach and rocket into a large mixing bowl, before pouring the salad dressing on top. Toss until the dressing is evenly spread.
– Slice the conference pear and crumble the goats cheese, before placing on top of the salad with prosciutto ham.
– Finally, place pieces of our Jacob’s Crisp Bakes with Wholewheat on top for some deliciously crunchy croutons!
Our top tip: Why not replace the prosciutto ham with some nuts for a veggie protein hit? Pecans, walnuts and almonds are all the perfect partner with this salad!
You might also like...
6 easy ways to improve your lunch time routine
Tired of your usual lunch time snacks? Why not try our Crispbreads as a crunchy, hearty alternative to bread?
MEDITERRANEAN GOAT’S CHEESE TAPAS DIP
Jacob’s Mediterraneo crackers and Mediterraneo Tapas crackers range are the perfect accompaniments to this rich and dunkable dip.