Darina’s Crunchy Crouton Salad
Looking for a satisfying light lunch with a Jacob’s twist? Darina’s scrumptious salad is simple, easy to make and has a deliciously distinctive crunch – perfect for the summer months!
– Jacob’s Crisp Bakes with Wholewheat
– 70g of baby spinach or rocket mix
– 150g of goat’s cheese (crumbled)
– 2 slices of prosciutto
– 1 conference pear
– 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
– 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
– 1/2 tablespoon of honey
– Salt and pepper
– Large mixing bowl
– Small bowl
– To begin, place a tablespoon of rapeseed oil and a tablespoon of red wine vinegar into a small bowl, before adding a ½ tablespoon of honey. Then, get whisking! Once mixed, add a pinch of salt and pepper to season.
– Place the spinach and rocket into a large mixing bowl, before pouring the salad dressing on top. Toss until the dressing is evenly spread.
– Slice the conference pear and crumble the goats cheese, before placing on top of the salad with prosciutto ham.
– Finally, place pieces of our Jacob’s Crisp Bakes with Wholewheat on top for some deliciously crunchy croutons!
Our top tip: Why not replace the prosciutto ham with some nuts for a veggie protein hit? Pecans, walnuts and almonds are all the perfect partner with this salad!
You might also like...
Add Crunch to Your Snack Time
Jacob’s Crisp Bakes are the light and crispy way to add more crunch to your snack time.