Zesty Summer Jacob’s Polo Cheesecakes
Looking for a light and tasty treat to satisfy your sweet tooth this summer? Look no further than these seriously scrumptious mini lemon cheesecakes!
A twist on a classic summer treat, with their deliciously crumbly Jacob’s Polo biscuit base, you’re sure to go coconuts for these cheesecakes!
These tasty treats can be served with a variety of fruity toppings to suit any craving! Read on to see how you can make these super easy treats for yourself!
– 340g of our seriously scrumptious Jacob’s Polo biscuits
– 55g of melted butter
– 2 teaspoons of sugar
– 350g of soft cream cheese
– 180g of heavy cream
– Zest of one lemon
– 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
– Muffin pan (or two! This recipe makes 12 cheesecakes)
– Mixer (or a strong arm!)
– Mixing bowl
– Whisk or wooden spoon
1. Crush 340g of our Jacob’s Polo biscuits until they form a fine crumb, before combining with 55g of melted butter and 2 teaspoons of sugar. Once you are happy with the overall texture of the mixture, divide it evenly into the lined muffin pan. Press firmly down into the base to create an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to set firmly.
2. It’s time to get mixing! Firstly, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until creamy.
3. Add in the cream, zest and lemon juice and keep beating until thickened.
4. Place 2 teaspoons of the cheesecake mixture on top of each of the biscuit bases in the muffin pan and cover with cling film.
5. Chill until the mixture is firm – this should take about 4 hours, or leave overnight in the fridge.
6. Finally, serve it up!
Our top tip: why not try a summer berry topping with some Fruitfield jam and fresh strawberries? Or how about a fresh and fruity take on our mini cheesecakes with some natural yogurt and blueberries? Simply spoon it on and you’re ready to serve your sweet tooth! And there you have it! Easy, tasty summer treats with a distinctively crunchy Jacob’s base – delicious!
You might also like...
The Biscuit Evolution!
Take a trip down memory lane and explore the evolving Jacob’s range and the changing faces of your favourite biscuits!
Our favourite toast-tastic lunches
Golden-baked toasts with a deliciously light, crispy texture. Jacob’s Crisp Toasts are so versatile they suit any taste or occasion.