Haven’t A Rashers
Tired of your usual lunchtime routine? Boring lunches ‘bacon’ your heart? Don’t have a rashers what to make? Jacob’s has got you covered!
– The undisputed classic – 6 Jacob’s Cream Crackers!
– 6 crispy bacon pieces
– 70g of carrots
– 210g of shredded red cabbage
– 90g of spring onions
– 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard
– 1 tablespoon of chives
– A pinch of ground black pepper and salt
– Mixing bowl
– Frying pan
– Tablespoon – yep, that’s all you really need!
6 topped Cream Crackers
RED CABBAGE SLAW
– Gather your spring onions and red cabbage and finely chop, before grating your carrots.
– Place the vegetables into a bowl before adding three tablespoons of mayonnaise & a tablespoon of wholegrain mustard to give your slaw that extra kick! Add a pinch of seasoning, and stir until you’re happy that the slaw is well mixed.
– And while you’re prepping your slaw, why not place your bacon on the grill to cook until golden brown!
– Now, our favourite part – topping time!
– Grab your Jacob’s Cream Cracker and place some bacon on to it.
– Carefully add a dollop of red cabbage slaw on top.
– Finally, finely chop some chives and sprinkle on your cracker creation.
And there you have it! This cracker combo is simple, easy to make and seriously tasty!
Our top tip: Make sure to create more than one, because one won’t be enough.
You might also like...
Darina’s Crackin’ Crab Canapés
Light and refreshing, with a zesty kick, these sophisticated bites are the perfect summer snack to dig your claws into!