Haven’t A Rashers
Tired of your usual lunchtime routine? Boring lunches ‘bacon’ your heart? Don’t have a rashers what to make? Jacob’s has got you covered!
– The undisputed classic – 6 Jacob’s Cream Crackers!
– 6 crispy bacon pieces
– 70g of carrots
– 210g of shredded red cabbage
– 90g of spring onions
– 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard
– 1 tablespoon of chives
– A pinch of ground black pepper and salt
– Mixing bowl
– Frying pan
– Tablespoon – yep, that’s all you really need!
6 topped Cream Crackers
RED CABBAGE SLAW
– Gather your spring onions and red cabbage and finely chop, before grating your carrots.
– Place the vegetables into a bowl before adding three tablespoons of mayonnaise & a tablespoon of wholegrain mustard to give your slaw that extra kick! Add a pinch of seasoning, and stir until you’re happy that the slaw is well mixed.
– And while you’re prepping your slaw, why not place your bacon on the grill to cook until golden brown!
– Now, our favourite part – topping time!
– Grab your Jacob’s Cream Cracker and place some bacon on to it.
– Carefully add a dollop of red cabbage slaw on top.
– Finally, finely chop some chives and sprinkle on your cracker creation.
And there you have it! This cracker combo is simple, easy to make and seriously tasty!
Our top tip: Make sure to create more than one, because one won’t be enough.
You might also like...
Our Favourite Crispbread Snacks
Try one of these yummy and filling Jacob’s Crispbread snacks to help banish those unwanted cravings!
The Jacob’s Mexican Crunch
We love this combination of fresh ingredients & flavours – simple and yummy! What do you top your Jacob’s Crispbreads with?