School might have just started, but that doesn’t mean we can’t keep that summer feeling for a little while longer!
Keep hungry visitors happy (and yourself!) by creating this ice cream sandwich with a seriously scrumptious Jacob’s twist.
This delicious recipe sees ice cream sandwiched between mouth-watering Chockies and lovingly coated with some Jacob’s treats.
We’ve decided to use Pink Wafers, Bourbon Creams and Ginger Nuts for this recipe, but why not get creative and choose your favourite Jacob’s biscuits as the coatings?!
They may only take a few minutes to prepare, but trust us – you’ll have this colourful delight eaten within seconds!
– Pink Wafers
– Ginger Nuts
– Bourbon Creams
– Your favourite flavours of ice cream!
– Ice cream scoop
–Blender for all that crunchy crushing, biscuit bashing goodness!
– 3 small bowls
– Firstly, take out the ice cream from the freezer and allow it to soften for approximately 10 minutes
– While waiting for the ice cream to soften, prepare the biscuit coatings for each sandwich. Do this by crushing each biscuit separately in a blender until they form fine crumbs
– Once you are happy with the consistency of each biscuit coating, place each set of crumbs into a bowl
– Scoop out roughly a ½ cup of ice cream and carefully place it on the back of one of the Chockies
– Sandwich with another Chockie and carefully press together until the ice cream reaches the edge of both biscuits
– Carefully roll the edges of the ice cream sandwich in one of the coatings before placing on a plate
– Create more ice cream sandwiches using the same method and coat each sandwich in a different crumb mix
– Once you have used up all your Chockies, place the plate of ice cream sandwiches into the freezer for approximately 20 minutes to set
– Remove the plate from the freezer and watch as hungry hands make these desserts disappear in no time!
So there you have it. Jam packed with Jacob’s goodies, these ice cream sandwiches are so simple to make and super tasty too!
Our top tip: If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try coat some ice cream sandwiches in a mixture of all three biscuit coatings – it’s your very own Jacob’s masterpiece!
You might also like...
Our Favourite Crispbread Snacks
Try one of these yummy and filling Jacob’s Crispbread snacks to help banish those unwanted cravings!
3 Exciting Lunchtime Alternatives
Bored of your usual lunches? Why not try these three totally tasty lunches with a savoury Jacob’s twist!