It’s Fierce Chilli
Say adios to boring lunches with this Mexican-inspired cracker creation. Bursting with citrus flavours and a hidden kick, you’ve ‘guac’ to try this seriously satisfying snack.
– 6 Jacob’s Crisp Bakes with Wholewheat
– 3 Avocados – the riper the better!
– 75g of red onion (finely diced)
– 4g of red or green chilli
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
– 3 tablespoons of lime juice
– 50g of fresh coriander (chopped)
– Pinch of ground black pepper and salt
– 40g of sour cream
– 80g of cheddar cheese (grated)
– Mixing bowl
6 topped Crisp Bakes
– To begin, prepare the guacamole by cutting each avocado in half, remove the pit, scrape out the middle of the avocados and place into a bowl.
– Mash up the avocados until somewhat smooth – we like to keep it a bit chunky.
– Add chopped onion, chilli and a teaspoon of cumin into the bowl and get mixing!
– Squeeze the juice of one fresh lime to the mixture and stir for a citrus kick and add a pinch of salt & pepper.
– Now, the important bit – time to get crackin’ on your creation!
– Grab your Jacob’s Crisp Bakes With Wholewheat and spread a dollop of guacamole on top.
– Top that with a scoop of sour cream.
– Grate some cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top.
– Finally, chop some fresh red chillies and scatter on to your creation to complete your snack!
Our top tip: Keep the seeds in the chillies if you think you can handle the heat – it’s called ‘Fierce Chilli’ after all.
You might also like...
Crisp Bakes – perfect for dipping or topping
Jacob’s Crisp Bakes are the perfect base to top with different things.
The Biscuit Evolution!
Take a trip down memory lane and explore the evolving Jacob’s range and the changing faces of your favourite biscuits!