It’s Fierce Chilli
Say adios to boring lunches with this Mexican-inspired cracker creation. Bursting with citrus flavours and a hidden kick, you’ve ‘guac’ to try this seriously satisfying snack.
– 6 Jacob’s Crisp Bakes with Wholewheat
– 3 Avocados – the riper the better!
– 75g of red onion (finely diced)
– 4g of red or green chilli
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
– 3 tablespoons of lime juice
– 50g of fresh coriander (chopped)
– Pinch of ground black pepper and salt
– 40g of sour cream
– 80g of cheddar cheese (grated)
– Mixing bowl
6 topped Crisp Bakes
– To begin, prepare the guacamole by cutting each avocado in half, remove the pit, scrape out the middle of the avocados and place into a bowl.
– Mash up the avocados until somewhat smooth – we like to keep it a bit chunky.
– Add chopped onion, chilli and a teaspoon of cumin into the bowl and get mixing!
– Squeeze the juice of one fresh lime to the mixture and stir for a citrus kick and add a pinch of salt & pepper.
– Now, the important bit – time to get crackin’ on your creation!
– Grab your Jacob’s Crisp Bakes With Wholewheat and spread a dollop of guacamole on top.
– Top that with a scoop of sour cream.
– Grate some cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top.
– Finally, chop some fresh red chillies and scatter on to your creation to complete your snack!
Our top tip: Keep the seeds in the chillies if you think you can handle the heat – it’s called ‘Fierce Chilli’ after all.
You might also like...
Add Crunch to Your Snack Time
Jacob’s Crisp Bakes are the light and crispy way to add more crunch to your snack time.
Pack Some Crunch Into Your Lunch
Tantalise your taste buds with Jacob’s Crisp Bakes and Crispbreads this summer!