Merry Mallow Christmas Puds
Can’t decide what to treat your friends and families to this Christmas? Our Merry Mallow Christmas Puds are the perfect festive snack to share with the whole family! With just three ingredients, you’ll have these scrumptious snacks whipped up in minutes.
– Merry Mallows
– White chocolate
– Red and green round sweets
– A bowl (yes, that’s all you need!)
– Place some white chocolate squares into a bowl, before placing in the microwave to heat until fully melted.
– Dip the top of the Merry Mallow into the melted chocolate until half of the biscuit is coated.
– Place some green and red round sweets on to the top of the biscuit to form a holly decoration. Use some extra chocolate to help them stick if necessary.
– Pop the mallow into the fridge for approximately 20 minutes to set.
– Then just remove from the fridge and watch as you fight over who gets the last one!
Our top tip: place these winter wonders under the chimney this Christmas – we’re sure Santa will gobble them up!
You might also like...
Jacob’s Winter Warmers
There’s nothing better than a delicious hearty soup to keep you warm this winter! Here are our three favourite recipes for you to try at home.
Our favourite toast-tastic lunches
Golden-baked toasts with a deliciously light, crispy texture. Jacob’s Crisp Toasts are so versatile they suit any taste or occasion.