MISTLETOE MIKADO PARCELS
So, what are we wishing for under the Christmas tree this year? These Mikado parcels of course! Quick, easy and so simple to make, they’re the tastiest present you could give your tummy this festive season.
– Mistletoe Mikados
– White chocolate
– Raspberry laces
You will need
- Place some white chocolate squares into a bowl, before placing in the microwave to heat until fully melted.
- Dip the mallow side of a Mistletoe Mikado into the melted chocolate and carefully place on a plate or tray.
- Repeat the chocolate coating process until you are happy with the number of treats you have created – it’s a good thing our Mistletoe Mikado cartons hold 32!
- Pop the plate into the fridge for approximately 20 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Once the chocolate has set, wrap a raspberry lace around the biscuit and tie in a pretty bow.
And there you have it, it’s that simple! Easy, yummy Mikado parcels, perfect for guests and hungry tummies alike.
Our top tip: Be careful not to cover both sides of the biscuits in chocolate, it might stick to the plate when they’re setting – we don’t want to waste any of that yummy, chocolate coating after all!
You might also like...
The Jacob’s Mexican Crunch
We love this combination of fresh ingredients & flavours – simple and yummy! What do you top your Jacob’s Crispbreads with?
Hummus Atá Tú
Stuck in a snacking rut? Taste buds bored of the usual flavours? Well, it’s crunch-time. This cracker creation is full of the good stuff!