Olé Olé Olé
Just like the infamous chant, this cracker creation strikes the perfect balance between Spanish and Italian influences.
Inspired by the excitement of Italia 90, and perfectly balanced with our delicious Spanish inspired Tapas Crackers, this combo will have you saying ‘Hasta luego’ to old snacking routines and ‘Ciao’ to delicious flavours. Be warned though – it will have you singing olé, olé, olé, in no time!
– 6 Jacob’s Mediterraneo Tapas Crackers Tomato & Basil
– 50g of cream cheese
– 25g of fresh basil pesto
– 25g of sundried tomatoes (chopped)
– Mixing bowl
(Yep, that’s all you need. Which means less time cleaning and more time munching!)
– To start, grab the cream cheese and place it into a bowl. Mix until smooth in texture.
– Next, add some pesto into the mix and give it a swirl!
– To finish, top with some chopped sundried tomatoes to complete this sun soaked snack! Now – get dipping with our Mediterraneo Tapas Crackers!
Our top tip: Why not add some pine nuts to the dip for that added bite!
You might also like...
Jacob’s Winter Warmers
There’s nothing better than a delicious hearty soup to keep you warm this winter! Here are our three favourite recipes for you to try at home.
Hummus Atá Tú
Stuck in a snacking rut? Taste buds bored of the usual flavours? Well, it’s crunch-time. This cracker creation is full of the good stuff!