On The Fig’s Back
Looking for some lunch-spiration? We have just the thing for you! This four-ingredient wonder is a serious tummy pleaser and has a lovely Mediterranean kick! The best part? We’ll let you fig-ure that out for yourself!
– 6 Jacob’s Mediterraneo Olive Oil & Oregano
– 6 slices of Parma ham
– 100g of mini mozzarellas (cut in half)
– 100g of fresh figs (sliced)
As many as you can make with your ingredients!
– Add a slice of Parma ham on top of the Mediterraneo crackers.
– Carefully scatter one mini mozzarella ball on top.
– To finish, slice some fresh figs and place onto your cracker creation!
And that’s it! In just three steps you have a quick, effortless and seriously flavoursome snack. What more could you want?
Our top tip: Whether it’s for a summer night with friends, or a morning picnic, these are the perfect al fresco snacks. You’ll be transported to the Mediterranean in no time!
You might also like...
Our Favourite Crispbread Snacks
Try one of these yummy and filling Jacob’s Crispbread snacks to help banish those unwanted cravings!