On The Fig’s Back
Looking for some lunch-spiration? We have just the thing for you! This four-ingredient wonder is a serious tummy pleaser and has a lovely Mediterranean kick! The best part? We’ll let you fig-ure that out for yourself!
– 6 Jacob’s Mediterraneo Olive Oil & Oregano
– 6 slices of Parma ham
– 100g of mini mozzarellas (cut in half)
– 100g of fresh figs (sliced)
As many as you can make with your ingredients!
– Add a slice of Parma ham on top of the Mediterraneo crackers.
– Carefully scatter one mini mozzarella ball on top.
– To finish, slice some fresh figs and place onto your cracker creation!
And that’s it! In just three steps you have a quick, effortless and seriously flavoursome snack. What more could you want?
Our top tip: Whether it’s for a summer night with friends, or a morning picnic, these are the perfect al fresco snacks. You’ll be transported to the Mediterranean in no time!
You might also like...
Hummus Atá Tú
Stuck in a snacking rut? Taste buds bored of the usual flavours? Well, it’s crunch-time. This cracker creation is full of the good stuff!