Shake it up
Were you lucky enough to try the limited edition Mikado Milkshake at Gourmet Burger Kitchen?
If not, do not fear! We’ve decided to tell Jacob’s lovers everywhere the top secret Mikado milkshake recipe!
All the great marshmallow, raspberry and coconut flavours of Mikado, blitzed up in a shake – what’s not to love? This is a definite tummy pleaser for people of all ages!
– 400ml of strawberry ice cream
– 175ml of full fat milk
– 10g of desiccated coconut
– 1 crushed digestive biscuit
– 10ml of berry coulis
– 1 Mikado biscuit
– A spoon to scoop out that totally tasty strawberry ice cream!
– Scoop 400ml of strawberry ice cream into the blender, and then add 175ml of full fat milk
– Place 10g of desiccated coconut into the blender, before crumbling a Jacob’s digestive biscuit into the mixture
– Blend the mixture until it forms a smooth, creamy texture
– Once smooth, drizzle the berry coulis into the blender and blitz again until all ingredients are fully mixed
– Pour the mixture into a glass and lovingly place a Mikado on top for your very own milkshake of mallow madness!
How easy was that? Whipped up in just a matter of minutes, you can now savour a restaurant ready, totally tasty Mikado milkshake!
You might also like...
Who doesn’t love a good cheeseboard? Ideal to serve to your guests either as nibbles, or as the final course to a dinner party.
MEDITERRANEAN GOAT’S CHEESE TAPAS DIP
Jacob’s Mediterraneo crackers and Mediterraneo Tapas crackers range are the perfect accompaniments to this rich and dunkable dip.
1. About Us 1.1 This policy is issued by Valeo Foods, Merrywell Industrial Estate, Ballymount, Dublin 12, Ireland. 2. Introduction 2.1 The www.jacobs.ie website (the “Website”) is operated by Valeo Foods Unlimited Company (“Valeo Foods”, “Valeo”, “Jacob’s”, “Jacob’s Biscuits’, “we”, “our” or “us”), a company incorporated in Ireland. This page, with our Privacy Statement, details […]