Let’s face it – nothing says summer quite like a scrumptious 99. When those sun rays make a surprise appearance, those vanilla, strawberry and chocolate wonders are an undisputed Irish tradition!
So, we’ve decided to create our own 99 with a tasty Jacob’s twist! For great (and the not-so-great!) weather, these guilt-free snacks are sure to brighten up any day!
– Our guilt-free favourites – 6 Jacob’s Rice Cakes Natural
– 285g of Greek yoghurt
– 150g of fresh strawberries (sliced)
– Garnish with dark chocolate shavings
– Spoon – and that’s it!
– Add a dollop of Greek yoghurt onto your Jacob’s Rice Cake.
– For some seriously fruity flavours, roughly chop some strawberries and carefully place on top of the Rice Cake.
– Finally, sprinkle some yummy dark chocolate shavings to finish off this delicious recipe.
That’s it! Three simple steps and you’ve created your very own Jacob’s 99.
Our top tip: These scrumptious snacks are the perfect midweek dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
You might also like...
Our favourite toast-tastic lunches
Golden-baked toasts with a deliciously light, crispy texture. Jacob’s Crisp Toasts are so versatile they suit any taste or occasion.
The Jacob’s Ploughman
Simple, yet delicious. The classic Jacob’s Cream Crackers are the perfect canvas for your favourite toppings.