Let’s face it – nothing says summer quite like a scrumptious 99. When those sun rays make a surprise appearance, those vanilla, strawberry and chocolate wonders are an undisputed Irish tradition!
So, we’ve decided to create our own 99 with a tasty Jacob’s twist! For great (and the not-so-great!) weather, these guilt-free snacks are sure to brighten up any day!
– Our guilt-free favourites – 6 Jacob’s Rice Cakes Natural
– 285g of Greek yoghurt
– 150g of fresh strawberries (sliced)
– Garnish with dark chocolate shavings
– Spoon – and that’s it!
– Add a dollop of Greek yoghurt onto your Jacob’s Rice Cake.
– For some seriously fruity flavours, roughly chop some strawberries and carefully place on top of the Rice Cake.
– Finally, sprinkle some yummy dark chocolate shavings to finish off this delicious recipe.
That’s it! Three simple steps and you’ve created your very own Jacob’s 99.
Our top tip: These scrumptious snacks are the perfect midweek dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
You might also like...
Darina’s Crackin’ Crab Canapés
Light and refreshing, with a zesty kick, these sophisticated bites are the perfect summer snack to dig your claws into!